I'm still feeling pretty well, getting some exercise daily but not having my usual energy. The new antibiotic which I have to take just this week isn't too bad - just gives me a slight headache - and my last dose is tomorrow. On Tuesday morning I felt pretty good and rode my entire "normal" 26+ mile loop on my bike (slower than the rest of my group, but I still rode it all). Other days I've been walking 3 or 4 miles, or riding my stationary bike.
Whether I get a lot of exercise, a little exercise, or try to concentrate, I still get tired more easily than usual and have to spend more time resting/relaxing. I assume I'm making progress, but day-to-day it seems slow to me.
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Alan,
I haven't spoken to you in a long time. I have been reading your blog to track your progress. Can't believe you still exercise as much as you do. Keep it up. Hope you get better soon.
Regards,
- Shiva
Post a Comment